Please follow these instructions to submit fiscal year 2022 (FY22) appropriations requests to Congresswoman Ross's office.
Our deadline for programmatic and language requests has passed.
Please direct any questions you may have to (202) 225-3032.
In addition to supporting federal agencies and programs important to North Carolinians through the regular appropriations process, Congresswoman Deborah Ross is committed to supporting and advancing projects across North Carolina’s Second Congressional District that will provide lasting value to the people of our communities. The process of collecting initial requests for community project funding is now underway.
Community project funding allows local governments and certain non-profits to receive a one-time, small to medium-sized allocation to complete projects of local importance. Important note: For-profit institutions, such as private companies, are not eligible for funding.
Whether a project is in the initial planning stages or already underway, please fill out the appropriate form [links below]. Completion of this form is the first step in the process and does not ensure funding, nor can our office guarantee your requested funding level.
For these requests, community engagement and support are crucial in determining which projects are more likely to receive federal funding. Additional information is included in the guidance.
Please contact our office with any questions about this process. Our office is limited to 10 final submissions, which will be posted publicly on her website. All requests will be thoroughly vetted before submission to the House Appropriations Committee.
- FY2022 Agriculture and Rural Development Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 CJS Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Defense Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Energy and Water Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Financial Services Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Homeland Security Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Interior and Environment Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Labor-HHS-Edu Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 MilCon Community Project Request Form
- FY2022 Transportation HUD Community Project Request Form